Getting a pension visa in Thailand

Who can get:

- those who are 50 years old;
- there is no ban on entry into Thailand;
- there were no crimes both in Thailand and in the country of residence;
- is not a drug addict or does not suffer from infectious diseases (leprosy, tuberculosis, syphilis);
- do not intend to engage in paid work in Thailand;
Have the financial ability to support yourself.

You need to confirm this in one of three ways:
1️. 800,000 Baht are in your bank account in Thailand, you must have a bank statement and a copy of the bank book;
2. you have a letter from the embassy of your country confirming your monthly income of at least 65,000 Baht per month;
3️. if your income from abroad and the money in a bank account must total at least 800,000 Baht per year. You must have a bank statement and a letter from the embassy.

If all of the above applies to you, then you need to take two steps.

Step one - obtaining a non-immigrant NON O visa for 90 days (3 months). You have arrived in Thailand with a stamp or a tourist visa. If you do not have a confirmed monthly income of at least 65,000 baht, you first need to open an account and put in bank 800,000 baht.

Next, prepare all the necessary documents on the list:
- passport, a copy of the passport, which is valid for at least 18 months. Make copies with photos, with visas and stamps. All copies are signed;
Fill out an application for a visa in English. Form (TM 86 or TM87);
- in the immigration office, by way of example, make a summary of yourself in English;
- 3 photos, 4 × 6 cm, (the limitation period is not more than 6 months);
A copy of the rental agreement or if you are the owner of the apartment copies of documents for the apartment;
- a copy of a bank statement indicating the availability of 800,000 Baht or a letter from the embassy of the country of residence on a monthly income equivalent to at least 65,000 Baht;
- certificate of no criminal record in Thailand (form No. 3), the period for obtaining certificates cannot exceed 3 months. Documents must be notarized;
Medical certificate certifying that the applicant has no infectious diseases.

You transfer all documents to the officer in the immigration office, pay 2000 Baht.

You receive a ticket with the date of the second visit to the office.

Come to the deadline to pick up your passport with a stamp and a NON O visa for 90 days. Step two - extend the NON O visa for a pension for a year (12 months).

Come to the immigration office 60 days after receiving a NON O visa with the same package of documents. You pay 1900 Baht and get the extension of your visa as a pensioner for 12 months.

If you plan to leave during this year, it is recommended to take a multi visa extension, it will cost 5,000 Baht.

Before each departure from Thailand it is necessary to visit the immigration office in order to take a departure form, on which you will be stamped on leaving Thailand. If you do not. Your visa is canceled.
Every three months during this year, it is necessary to appear in the emigration office and confirm the place of residence in Thailand.

If you have changed your place of residence in Thailand, you must notify the immigration office, otherwise you may be charged a fine when you next visit the immigration office.

A year later, the visa extension procedure is repeated. The same package of documents.
If you plan to spend your retirement by the sea, I will help you find an apartment. This apartment will be inherited by your children and grandchildren. Write me +66803711776 (Viber / WhatsApp / Line), WeChat ID: AsiaGoldP.
«Complaining about your current position in life is worthless. Have a spine and do something about it instead.»
Robert Kiyosaki
American businessman, investor
Asia Gold Property
Phone in Thailand: +66803711776
Call from other countries only through
Viber, WhatsApp

WeChat ID: AsiaGoldP

Address: 24/1 Wichit Songkhram Rd, Tambon Kathu, Phuket, 83120 Thailand
Contact us by phone, mail or through social networks: