Visas for holiday in Thailand

Many tourists can rest in Thailand for 30 days without a visa. The customs officer will stamp the passport, this is enough for a holiday in Thailand for 30 days. Here is a list of countries: Hong Kong, Vietnam, Laos, Macau, Mongolia, Russia.

Up to 30 days, tourists from these countries can rest:
Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brunei, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States.

90 days: Argentina, Brazil, South Korea, Peru, Chile.
All tourists from other countries need to get a visa upon arrival.
If the rest is planned for more than 30 days, you must obtain a tourist visa.

Tourist visa is given for 2 months, with the possibility of extension for another month without leaving Thailand. A tourist visa can be obtained either before arriving in Thailand, or after the expiration of a stamp or visa upon arrival, but for this you need to travel to a neighboring country and get a visa there.

Important note! When crossing the Thai border, you should have with you:
- 20 000 Baht (or an equivalent amount in another currency, based on one person);
- booking or redeemed return ticket from Thailand;
- Hotel reservations or documents confirming your residence in Thailand.

They ask these documents on the border selectively, not at all, but you should not overshadow the rest from the first minutes of your stay because of this, it is better to prepare for this in advance.

If you decide to stay for a longer period, you can make another tourist visa for 3 months. The total stay will be 6 months. After that, especially risky individuals can go and try to get a third tourist visa for three months. But how successful this operation will be depends on the mood of the employee in the Thai consulate. There is a likelihood of obtaining a third tourist visa, but there is also a big risk of refusal, as Thai employees at the embassy and customs officers begin to suspect you of illegal work in Thailand. You will be asked a lot of additional questions and a red rectangular seal will appear on the third visa issued (at the bottom of the visa), which indicates that the next time you will be denied a tourist visa.

Other visas in Thailand.

If your plans include staying in Thailand for a longer period, you should consider the following non-immigration visas: student visa, business visa, pension visa, dependent visa (for family members who have a business visa), guardian visa, family visa ( when the spouse is a Thai citizen). This is not the entire list, only the most popular types of visas.

Detailed description of visas and the procedure for obtaining them are listed on the official website:
«I am happier when I have all the money I want. Money buys my lifestyle; it buys my freedom. I can travel the world...»
Robert Kiyosaki
American businessman, investor
Asia Gold Property
Phone in Thailand: +66803711776
Call from other countries only through
Viber, WhatsApp

WeChat ID: AsiaGoldP

Address: 24/1 Wichit Songkhram Rd, Tambon Kathu, Phuket, 83120 Thailand
Contact us by phone, mail or through social networks: